Generic Amoxillin 250 mg
|24 pillole - 28.42 EURO (1.18 EURO/pillola) ||Aggiungi al carrello|
|48 pillole - 54.56 EURO (1.14 EURO/pillola) ||Aggiungi al carrello|
|72 pillole - 78.43 EURO (1.09 EURO/pillola) ||Aggiungi al carrello|
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic used to treat bacterial infections.
Synonyms: Amocin; Amoxycillin; Elmox; Moxnova; Topmox; Actimoxi; Amoclen; Amolin; Amopen; Amopenixin; Amoxibiotic; Amoxicillinum; Amoxiden; Amoxivet;
Per ordini più grandi la tassa di trasporto Posta Raccomandata sarà applicata per ogni 100 pillole.
Per ordini superiori a 300 pillole oppure bulk ordini, si e' invitati a contattare [email protected] alfine di ottenere un prezzo speciale.
Spedito da: EU
Out of stock
|Generic Name: Amoxicillin Tablets for Oral Suspension (a-MOX-i-SIL-in)
Amoxicillin is used for:
Treating infections caused by certain bacteria. It is also used with other medicines to treat H. pylori infection and ulcers of the small intestines. Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive bacteria.
Do NOT use Amoxicillin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Amoxicillin or other penicillin antibiotics (eg, ampicillin)
- you have recently received or will be receiving live oral typhoid vaccine
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Amoxicillin:
Some medical conditions may interact with Amoxicillin . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of allergies, asthma, hay fever, or hives
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, breathing difficulties, dizziness) to a cephalosporin (eg, cephalexin) or other beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem)
- if you have kidney problems, phenylketonuria, gonorrhea, or infectious mononucleosis (mono)
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Amoxicillin . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of bleeding may be increased
- Probenecid because it may increase the amount of Amoxicillin in your blood
- Chloramphenicol, macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), sulfonamides (eg, sulfamethoxazole), or tetracycline antibiotics (eg, doxycycline) because they may decrease Amoxicillin 's effectiveness
- Methotrexate because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Amoxicillin
- Live oral typhoid vaccine or hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Amoxicillin
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Amoxicillin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Amoxicillin:
Use Amoxicillin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- An extra patient leaflet is available with Amoxicillin . Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
- Take Amoxicillin by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- Do NOT chew or swallow Amoxicillin whole.
- Place Amoxicillin in a small amount of water (about 2 teaspoons/10 mL). Do NOT use any other liquid. Swirl or stir until the tablet is completely mixed in the water. Drink right after mixing. Be sure to drink the entire mixture. Rinse the container with an additional small amount of water and drink to be sure all the medicine is taken.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Amoxicillin for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Amoxicillin , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Amoxicillin.
Important safety information:
- Amoxicillin may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Amoxicillin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Amoxicillin only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Amoxicillin for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Amoxicillin may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Amoxicillin . To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Some of these products contain phenylalanine. If you must have a diet that is low in phenylalanine, ask your pharmacist if it is in your product.
- Brown, yellow, or gray tooth discoloration has occurred rarely in some patients taking Amoxicillin . It occurred most often in children. The discoloration was reduced or removed by brushing or dental cleaning in most cases. Contact your doctor if you experience this effect.
- Diabetes patients - Amoxicillin may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed if you use Amoxicillin for a long period of time. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Amoxicillin with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially patients with kidney problems.
- Use Amoxicillin with extreme caution in CHILDREN younger than 10 years old who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Caution is advised when using Amoxicillin in CHILDREN younger than 3 months old; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Amoxicillin while you are pregnant. Amoxicillin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Amoxicillin , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Possible side effects of Amoxicillin:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
- Diarrhea; nausea; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
- evere allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; confusion; dark urine; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe diarrhea; stomach pain or cramps; unusual bruising or bleeding; vaginal discharge or irritation; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Proper storage of Amoxicillin:
Store Amoxicillin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Amoxicillin out of the reach of children and away from pets.